Maintenance & Service
With regular scheduled maintenance you will improve equipment and motor efficiency, which leads to less break downs, you increase the life of the equipment, lower your utility bills, and provide for a healthier and more comfortable environment.
Inter-County Mechanical Corp. will provide custom services to suit your equipment and building needs as well as meeting your budget needs, all without compromising service or quality.
- We maintain and service all our accounts promptly, professionally, and reliably.
- ICM maintains a fully stocked parts department, and maintains open supply accounts for all OEM parts needed.
- We’ll assist you in development of an energy management protocol that helps you keep your energy costs as low as possible.
- We’ll recommend any needed improvements in your HVAC system, and partner with you to develop a budget friendly schedule of prosecution.
- ICM employs a large, experienced staff of field technicians, all with photo ID and in a company uniform for security purposes.
- Our management team, each with over 20 years experience in the field, provide professional and detailed proposals.
- ICM also provides on-site surveys of all proposed work to ensure accurate pricing.
- All of our service vehicles are geographically radio dispatched for timely responses throughout the Tri-State Area.
- We provide an “800” Number and 24/7 priority emergency service when needed.
INTER-COUNTY MECHANICAL Corp. sells and services equipment by all manufacturers. We are an authorized installation and maintenance service provider for Johnson Controls, a Mitsubishi Diamond Designer, a member of the Lennox Commercial Alliance, and a part of the Carrier Comfort Network.